We believe that the development of a team is the key to growth.
That is why we have constructed a straight-forward upward mobility structure. All of our employees are given equal opportunities based on our four promotion policies; our employees will grow based on a criteria-based system, their promotion will be done regardless seniority, politics will not play a part when promoting an employee, and every promotion will be based purely on performance. We have a culture that fosters growth, incentivizes performance and develops talent. Our team are part of a family that help each other become better everyday!
Explore our current job opportunities and see whether you meet the requirements. Our goal is to provide equal opportunities to all applicants.
Fill the job application for consideration and a member of our fantastic team should be contacting you within five business days from the day you apply.
Job summaryOur Sales Associates are responsible for shaping the customer experience, driving sales and providing quality customer service. Our ideal candidate will be competitive, work well in a team environment and looking to grow into a sales team leader or management role. We need leaders who are goal oriented, can set the pace for junior staff, and who possess the knowledge and know how to train others.
- 1 year experience in a customer service, retail or sales i preferred. Prior promotional demonstrating experience a plus.
- Works well in a collaborative team environment
- Must be comfortable addressing and engaging our customers
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Must be able to stand for two hours at a time
- Must comply with SOP and Quality Assurance Guidelines on a daily basis
- Drives sales via friendly and professional interaction with our customers
- Access to a reliable transportation
- Must be computer literate, mobile device knowledge is a plus
- All candidates for employment must be 18 years of age or older
- You’ll need to be over 18 years of age and already eligible to work in the USA
- You’ll need to have a reliable work history and be responsible and punctual
- You’ll need a professional attitude and professional communication skills
- A solid work ethic, positive attitude and desire to succeed are expected
- A student mentality and ability to accept feedback and coaching are also expected
Job summaryIf you’re looking to start a career in management, then working as a graduate or trainee management executive will get you involved in all aspects of our business. There are many opportunities available to you, including the chance to progress to a more senior role or even executive role in the future. You will be working in the events industry, focused on live and experiential marketing campaigns.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Help set policies.
- Receive classroom instruction in subjects related to their rotational experience.
- Attend lectures, watch guest speakers, and create projects, oral presentations, and take tests.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments.
- Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
- Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Participate with management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Work with management to develop and implement actions to protect assets and profitability.
- Base salary plus bonuses and incentives
- Travel opportunities
- Upbeat team environment
- Opportunity for advancement
- Our administrative assistant must have great written and verbal communication skills
- Multitasking ability in a fast paced environment
- Retail, customer service, administrative or call center experience is required
- Competitive mindset, goal oriented
- Computer Literate: MacOS and Windows
- Open availability: part-time candidates will not be considered for this position
GET STARTED NOW!
Talent is what makes team win, therefore we never stop looking for the next superstar!
That's why we take our time to review each and every one of our applications to ensure we never miss out on anything.